Data Extractor will perform a device evaluation/assessment to provide client with an estimate for recovery costs. This assessment is free of charge (only for Standard recovery) and any work beyond this evaluation will not be performed without first obtaining explicit client approval.
We agree to non-disclosure of any and all information supplied or recovered for client. All employees or partners of Data Extractor are subject to non-disclosure confidentiality agreements.
All data/information/property sent to Data Extractor is solely owned by the client or representing agent of the client.
Data Recovery is not guaranteed.
Data Extractor will not be held liable for any claims regarding the physical functioning/condition of Storage media/equipment/device sent to Data Extractor in functioning or non-functioning condition.
Data Extractor assumes no liability for damage to clients’ data and or property while performing data recovery procedures. Any liability including negligence by Data Extractor will only affect the price of the data recovery services rendered.
- Data Extractor Data Recovery, its employees and affiliates may transport client media/equipment/data to, from and between their facilities.
- Any computer, media, property left with Data Extractor unclaimed for 30 days, will be disposed of. Recovered client data will be stored for 15 days subsequent to recovery. At which time, Data Extractors shall have no liability to the client or their representative.
- Data Extractor will not be liable for any damages or losses caused by an outsourced shipping/courier service used by the client or Micronics.
- Client is aware of the risks involved with data recovery. Property damage may occur during the data recovery process. Client accepts these inherent risks in the recovery process, therefore Data Extractor will not be held liable for any such damages caused by this process.
1-7 days in case of Logical part. 1-15 days in case of logical part + missing physical head reading issue, 1-30 days in case of donor parts is not available in local market .
- Payment is due in full upon completion & successful recovery. Data Extractor will not release client’s data until payment is made unless otherwise arranged by Data Extractor management.
- If no data is recovered by Data Extractor, client will not be charged per Data Extractor No Data Recovered, No Charge Policy (This excludes any parts fee and attempt fee charges for “High Priority” or “RAID” jobs).
- Client remedies for unsatisfactory work shall be, at Data Extractor option, partial or full refund of client service charge.
- Client is financially responsible for all shipping costs, custom duties and taxes to and from Data Extractor Data Recovery.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, cheque, wire transfer, NEFT//RTGS/IMPS, Cash are also welcomed.
Although most leading manufacturers will accept hard drives worked on and opened by Micronics, manufacturer warranty is not guaranteed. Data Extractor does not guarantee clients’ drive to be accepted by all manufacturers and any warranty discrepancies will be dealt between manufacturer and client. Data Extractor holds no responsibility in honoring clients’ manufacturer warranties.